Call Us Today! 555-5555
Write Us a Review
The health and safety of our community is our main priority. We are following all recommendations set forth by the State, CDC and Department of Health. During this time, Guerin’s Pharmacy will remain open during normal hours. Our store is open to customers, but we ask that those who enter kindly follow the CDC’s recommended social distancing protocol of 6ft. There is no cap on the number of customers allowed inside the store.
Along with cleaning and sanitizing our common surfaces throughout the day, we have taken a number of other measures into effect to ensure your safety. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
– Employees must wear face masks at all times
– Employees working food service must wear gloves.
– Employees are required to have their temperature taken.
– We are offering food service to go.
– Curbside pickup is available for prescriptions and food (please call when you arrive).
– We are offering limited delivery (fees included).
Covid Readiness Supplies include all sanitizers and soaps pictured below (made in the U.S.A.) and cloth masks in assorted styles. Contact us at 843-873-2531 for availability.
We want to ensure everyone that understand the severity of this situation and will continue to keep you updated throughout this process. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions regarding these measures we are taking. Guerin’s Pharmacy appreciates your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you.